Sunday, July 21, 2013

Randy's Line

Need to give this line a name. It's not pure red line but I really like the quality. I have two non-PRL lines going for this, this is the higher grade ones. I'll name it Randy's Line - Mosura X





IMG_4674_zpsc4caac09.jpg IMG_4676_zps763fdae0.jpg 


And this is the second line, I'll name it Randy's Line - Mosura A
  IMG_4634_zps86a9e552.jpg IMG_4632_zpsbdcb619c.jpg 


The main difference is that the  first one I don't introduce golden, they will be line bred to get even better colouration.


The Mosura A line is from lower grade and crossed with golden. The quality is still not bad, you should see them in person to compare.


Also, I have two other pure line going on CRS as well, and you can see why I need to build a 20 tank shrimp room on top of the 15 I already have ;-) (I will transfer some existing tanks to the new shrimp room but not all).

1 comment: