Friday, May 11, 2012

Defeated?

I'm just having too many issues with this hobby lately. Setting up a few more tanks in the basement and need to come up with lighting, heating, filtration solutions, moving established tanks to the basement and got all weird things happening to water parameters.

When you see people's setup running, you are not seeing so many small things that the owners have to deal with. Unless you choose not to care, there's no end to it.

On top of the tank moving/setting up fiasco, I'm starting to encounter challenges in this hobby. My PFR population somehow stalls, I'm not seeing shrimplets from my two female oranges' last hatch about a week ago. A nicer CRS I've kept for 3 months decided to jump out of the tank and died on the floor, and I've had 2 dead shrimps in that same tank in the last two weeks, which bring my all-time total dead shrimps in tank to 3.

Am I defeated? No. I'm just finding out what I'm not.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made everything beautiful in its time: also he hath set eternity in their heart, yet so that man cannot find out the work that God hath done from the beginning even to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment